Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SIMPLE SECRET for happy plants

I have a confession... I have a long history of plant abuse. I'm not proud of it, but admitting this has made all the difference. I had no desire to be responsible for any additional life forms at this point in my personal life. Hence, no dogs/cats/etc, humans are tough enough. Enter my SENSATIONAL discovery...

The SECRET to happy plants and happy caregivers! Whoever thought of this first is a genius! My SWEET hubs gave me this beautiful orchid and on the tag it instructed to feed it 3 ice cubes a week for the best care. WHAAAAAAT!?! No mess, no watering can, kid-friendly chore SOLUTION?!? Hurray!


My happy orchid is on month 3 of life and is still going STRONG! Thank you ice cubes!
SIDE note: My poinsettias are also blissfully happy... That's right I have bumped up my plant life to 3, read that 3 plants. Me "The Plant Murderer". I'm so happy for my ice cubes. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment